We’ve got some amazing discount codes waiting for you and of course all the latest info!
Be first to know our deals, new products and amazing stories!
SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. COMPANY DETAILS
www.oriori.co.uk is a site operated by Orange Monkey Group LTD. Orange Monkey Group LTD is registered in the UK under company number 10859318 and with our registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ Our VAT number is 291508103
The website is owned by Orange Monkey Group LTD and controls all aspects of Data collected through this site or on this site
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
• If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
• You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
• Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer.
• The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
• To other companies within our group.
• If we sell our business.
• To agents and service providers.
• In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s. We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
3. PRODUCT INFORMATION
A number of our products work with app’s where third party app developers may have created the app and in some cases where statistical info is captured through the app by our partner companies. Please see specific app policies within the app’s for further details.
4. RIGHT TO CANCEL
You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods within the “cooling off period” of fourteen working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods. If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us at your cost fully packaged to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible. We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.